Company legal information:
- registered office: Brașov, str. Tohanita, no. 28B, loc. Zarnesti
- registered with the Trade Register having fiscal code no. RO18716950
- working point: Brașov, str. Institutului 35, et. 1, cam. 20, CATTIA
What personal information do you collect when I visit www.highclere-consulting.com?
Registration is not required to access www.highclere-consulting.com, but if you participate in any of the activities or services offered by www.highclere-consulting.com, we will collect your personal data in order to provide you with the requested services.
The categories of information we collect from you are:
- Contact details, such as your name, first name, email address, and your phone number
- To fulfil our legitimate interests, for example, to understand how you use our services and our website, to help us gain knowledge that helps us develop other services.
When you visit this website, we may collect technical information such as: your IP address (Internet Protocol), the details of the pages you visit on www.highclere-consulting.com and the browser you use to view the pages.
This site collects the standard internet log and technical data to measure and improve the efficiency of this site, to help diagnose our server issues, to administer the site, to see the source of traffic on the site, but also to identify our users. We may also collect other information through www.highclere-consulting.com, such as usage activity or preferences, also known as demographics or profile data. To collect this information, we may use “cookies”.
When do you collect personal information through www.highclere-consulting.com?
We collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When you contact us
- When you subscribe to the site
How do you use your personal information?
Your personal information is used for:
- Identifying you when you contact us to request information from us
- Offering, improving and personalizing our services by analysing information about your use of the site, so that we can make it more intuitive.
- Answer your requests and questions
- Exercising our legal rights, where necessary, for example to identify violations of the law
How long will you keep my personal information?
We will keep your personal information during our collaboration. Once the collaboration has ceased, we will retain your personal information for a period that allows us to: comply with the period required by the law of record keeping; defending or bringing any legal claim and resolving any complaint.
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer needed for the purposes listed above.
Is my personal information safe?
We have implemented the generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We ask all employees to keep their personal information confidential and only authorized personnel have access to this information.